This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Cristóvão Borges dos Santos|
|Date of birth||9 June 1959|
|Place of birth||Salvador, Bahia, Brazil|
|2011–2012||Vasco da Gama|
|2017||Vasco da Gama|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Cristóvão played for Fluminense, Atlético Paranaense, Corinthians, Grêmio among other clubs, Cristóvão began his career in Bahia. He won titles with Fluminense, Atlético-PR and Grêmio. He begain working as an assistant coach four years after retiring, with his first experience being on Bangu in 1998. Cristóvão also played the 1989 Copa América.
In 2011, when Gomes went to Vasco da Gama, Cristóvão became his assistant. However, Gomes suffered a stroke and had to step aside from his activities. Cristóvão took over as manager and guided Vasco to the Copa Sudamericana semifinals and the 2nd place on the 2011 Brazilian League.
- Campeonato Baiano: 1977, 1978
- Campeonato Carioca: 1980
- Atlético Paranaense
- Campeonato Paranaense: 1983, 1985
- Lancenet! profile
- Coach Ricardo Gomes leaves hospital after stroke
- Cristóvão Borges não resiste a goleada e é demitido pelo Vasco Archived 13 September 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Cristóvão Borges é o novo treinador do futebol profissional do Fluminense". Fluminense FC. 2 April 2014. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Cristóvão Borges é o novo técnico do Flamengo". Terra. 27 May 2016. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Atlético-PR anuncia Cristóvão Borges como novo técnico". ESPN. 4 October 2015. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Atlético-PR anuncia acerto com técnico Cristóvão Borges". Terra. 4 October 2015. Retrieved 19 June 2016.
- "Cristóvão Borges é o novo treinador do Corinthians; técnico já foi ao CT". esporte.uol.com.br. 2016-06-19. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- Cristóvão Borges manager stats at TheFinalBall.com
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|