|Full name||Cristian Damián Battocchio|
|Date of birth||10 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Rosario, Argentina|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
|–2009||Newell's Old Boys|
|2012–2013||→ Watford (loan)||22||(2)|
|2014–2015||→ Virtus Entella (loan)||22||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 November 2015.
Cristian Damián Battocchio (pronounced [batˈtɔkkjo]; born 10 February 1992, in Rosario) is a footballer who plays as a midfielder for Stade Brestois 29. A dual citizen of Argentina and Italy, he is a central midfielder and deep-lying playmaker.
He arrived at Udinese in 2009 at the age of 16 from Newell's Old Boys in Argentina at the cost of two-hundred thousand euros In season 2010–2011 he became the captain of the youth team of Udinese. On 27 February 2011, he made his debut with the first team of Udinese against Palermo In a historic 7–0 victory for Udinese, coming on from the bench after the game had already been won.
On 29 September 2011, he made his second appearance with the first team in the UEFA Europa League competition, facing Celtic in a 1–1 draw. before the match his first team coach Francesco Guidolin said that Battocchio was now ready for the first team and compared him to David Pizarro, Johan Walem, the youth coach of Udinese, said "he is now stable for the first team , Has important qualities: vision of the game, a good foot, kick the penalties. Can do well as deep-lying playmaker" 
On 30 August 2012, Battocchio was loaned to Watford, with Watford having the choice to purchase him at the end of the deal. Battocchio played in Watford's 4–0 win over Huddersfield on 19 January, and scored Watford's final goal – his first for the club – with a lovely finish from a beautiful team move which has been described as one of the best team goals ever at Vicarage Road. This goal won Watford "Goal Of The Season" as voted by the fans and Battocchio was awarded the trophy. Battocchio then scored his second goal for Watford against Blackpool on 9 March 2013.
Battocchio signed for Watford on a permanent basis on 19 July 2013, with the contract running for a period of three years until 2016. Battocchio scored his first league goal as a permanent Watford player in a 1–0 win at home to Wigan Athletic on 28 September 2013.
Loan to Virtus Entella
Stade Brestois 29
On 9 October 2011, Battocchio was called up to the Italy U20 squad by coach Luigi Di Biagio. Then on 9 November 2011 he made his debut with Italy U20s in a friendly against Ghana U20s, ending in a 3–0 win for the Azzurri. He is currently an Italy U21 international.
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/09/2012 and 30/09/2012" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- Cristian Battocchio Player profile
- " -battocchio-ludinese-ha-fatto-di-nuovo-centro-da-pizarro-a
- " www.gazzetta.it (christian battocchio profile)
- Udinese, Battocchio: "Esordio? Ero un po' troppo nervoso" – TUTTO MERCATO WEB
- Palermo 0–7 Udinese – Goal.com
- Football Italia – the Italian football website for English-speaking football fans
- " Di Biagio ha scelto i 18 per la sfida alla Polonia
- "L'Italia Under 20 piega il Ghana (3–0)