|Birth name||Cristina Branco|
December 28, 1972|
Almeirim, Ribatejo, Portugal
|Origin||Almeirim, Ribatejo, Portugal|
Branco was originally drawn to jazz and forms of Portuguese music before finally opting for fado after being introduced to the music of Amália Rodrigues by her grandfather. Branco studied the poems from which major fado lyrics are taken. Branco continues to work on her fado repertory, accompanied by Custódio Castelo on guitar and as composer.
- Cristina Branco in Holland (1998)
- Murmúrios (1998) 
- Post-Scriptum (2000)
- O Descobridor: Cristina Branco canta Slauerhoff (2000)
- Corpo Iluminado (2001)
- Sensus (2003)
- Ulisses (2005)
- Live (2006)
- Abril (2007)
- Kronos (2009)
- Não há só tangos em Paris (2011)
- Alegria (2013)
- "Cristina Branco: Musical Journey to Portugal".
- Elliot, Richard (2010). Fado and the Place of Longing: Loss, Memory and the City. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "Music & Words Frea Records". Retrieved 2010-12-09.