|Birth name||Cristina Branco|
December 28, 1972|
Almeirim, Ribatejo, Portugal
|Origin||Almeirim, Ribatejo, Portugal|
Cristina Branco (born 28 December 1972 in Almeirim, Ribatejo, Portugal) is a Portuguese musician. She was drawn to jazz and styles of Portuguese music before settling on fado, a choice after being introduced to the music of Amália Rodrigues by her grandfather. Branco then studied the poems from which the major fado lyrics are taken. Branco performs accompanied by composer Custódio Castelo on guitar.
- Cristina Branco in Holland (1998)
- Murmúrios (1998)
- Post-Scriptum (2000)
- O Descobridor: Cristina Branco canta Slauerhoff (2000)
- Corpo Iluminado (2001)
- Sensus (2003)
- Ulisses (2005)
- Live (2006)
- Abril (2007)
- Kronos (2009)
- Não há só tangos em Paris (2011)
- Alegria (2013)
- Menina (2016)
- Branco (2018)
- "Cristina Branco: Musical Journey to Portugal".
- Elliot, Richard (2010). Fado and the Place of Longing: Loss, Memory and the City. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "Music & Words Frea Records". Retrieved 2010-12-09.