November 8, 1992 |
|Height||1.55 m (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lb)|
|Coached by||Serghei Cretu|
Iovu was disqualified from the 2013 World Weightlifting Championships after testing positive in competition for Oxandrolone and has been sanctioned by the International Weightlifting Federation from 19 June 2013 to 19 June 2015. The Azerbaijani team was forced to pay $500,000 to the International Weightlifting Federation as multiple tests were positive for prohibited substances from the world anti-doping agency list.
In 2016 European Championships Iovu represented third country in her career - Romania.
|2012 European Championships||Antalya||91+116=207|
- Russian wins bronze in European Weightlifting Championships
- "Cristina Iovu". www.london2012.com. Retrieved 30 July 2012.
- "Sanctioned athletes 2013". www.iwf.netm. Archived from the original on March 27, 2013. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- "IWF Executive Board sanctions Federation of Azerbaijan for multiple doping cases". www.iwf.netm. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- Cristina Iovu - Weightlifting - Olympic Athlete | London 2012
- International Weightlifting Federation > Results > Athletes > Iovu Cristina
|This weightlifting-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|