This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Cristina Cesarina Milani
Cristina Cesarina Milani (born 1966) is a Swiss psychologist, writer, and entrepreneur. She was the president of World Kindness Movement (WKM) and founder of two non-profit organizations, Gentletude Switzerland and Gentletude Onlus (Italy). Cristina was also the founder & CEO of HeS-Human engineering Systems and co-founder of Work Style Magazine. She is the partner of GWH SA, a brand building company in Lugano, Switzerland, for which she has been working since 1999.
Early life and career
Cristina was born in 1966 in Switzerland. She earned a bachelor's degree in psychology, a master's degree in communication, and another in cognitive behavioral sciences. In 1998, she founded HeS Human Engineering System a company with which she collaborated in the US and Asia with Great Places to Work International.
In 1999, she joined Gds Brand Consultancy, now GWH SA, a brand consultancy company (of which she was vice president and today one of the majority shareholders). She was also co-founder of the Work Style magazine
In 2012, she became the representative of Switzerland in the World Kindness Movement. She was nominated vice president (2014–2017) and in 2017, during the General Assembly held in Seoul, she was nominated president, a position that she held until 2021 with the organization.
In 2019, she became a TEDx speaker. She often takes part in television programs like: RSI La Domenica, RSI Il Gioco del Mondo, RAI Porta a Porta, RSI Turné, RAI L'uomo della notte con Maurizio Costanzo, Corriere della sera online, TV8 Economia
- A day of ordinary kindness (Ed. Pagine d'Arte, 2010) (Italian and English)
- La forza nascosta della gentilezza (Ed. Sperling&Kupfer, 2017).
- Diventare ambasciatore di gentilezza: Come adottare uno stile di vita gentile per migliorare il mondo e se stessi (Ed.Gentlebooks 2021) 
- "Cristina Milani". Researchgate.
- "Empatia e allenamento, cosi si impara la gentilezza" (PDF). Psicologia.
- "Tg Talk – 13.11.2017". teleticino.ch (in Italian).
- "Azione – Settimanale di Migros Ticino Uno stile di vita gentile". azione.ch (in Italian).
- "About Us | The World Kindness Movement". Theworldkindnessmovement.org.
- svizzera, RSI Radiotelevisione. "Cristina Milani 13.11.2017". rsi (in Italian). Archived from the original on 28 May 2018. Retrieved 28 May 2018.
- svizzera, RSI Radiotelevisione. "Un giorno di (stra)ordinaria gentilezza". rsi (in Italian).
- "Una giornata per essere gentili il resto dell'anno". La Stampa (in Italian).
- AG, Easymonitoring. "GPTW Switzerland AG". Easymonitoring.
- "Cristina Milani – A Day of Ordinary Kindness" (PDF). steppa.net.
- "Cristina Milani – Sperling & Kupfer Editore". Sperling & Kupfer Editore (in Italian).
- "La forza nascosta della gentilezza – Rassegna stampa | GentleTUDE". Gentletude.com (in Italian).
- "Metti un giorno di ordinaria... gentilezza – Giornale di Brescia". Giornale di Brescia (in Italian). 13 November 2014.
- "Cristina Milani nominated vice presidente del World Kindness Movement". gdp.ch (in Italian).[permanent dead link]
- "Cristina Milani - Speaker". TEDxFoggia - Ideas worth spreading (in Italian). Retrieved 31 January 2023.
- "Un Giorno di Ordinaria Gentilezza – Psicolab". Psicolab (in Italian). 24 January 2012.
- "Un giorno di ordinaria gentilezza – Cristina Milani – Libro – Pagine d'Arte – Sintomi | IBS". www.ibs.it (in Italian).
- "La forza di un sorriso quando le ferie vanno storte". laregione.ch.
- "La forza nascosta della gentilezza – Sperling & Kupfer Editore". Sperling & Kupfer Editore (in Italian).