From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Criswell may refer to:
- The Amazing Criswell (1907–1982), American psychic
- David Criswell, American astronomer
- Deanna Criswell (1971–1987), American murder victim
- Jeff Criswell (born 1964), American football offensive lineman
- Kim Criswell (born 1957), American musical entertainer and actress
- Kirby Criswell (born 1957), American linebacker for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Millie Criswell (born 1948), American novelist
- Ralph Luther Criswell (1861–1947), American politician
- Robert W. Criswell (1850–1905), American humorist and newspaperman
- W. A. Criswell (1909–2002), American pastor, author, and past president of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Criswell College, a liberal arts college in Dallas, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Criswell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.