From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Critic's Choice may refer to:
- Critics' Choice Movie Award
- Critics' Choice Television Award
- Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Movie/Miniseries
- Critic's Choice (Brit Award)
- Critics' Choice (album), a 1958 album by Pepper Adams
- Critic's Choice (play), a 1960 Broadway play by Ira Levin
- Critic's Choice (film), a 1963 film directed by Don Weis starring Bob Hope and Lucille Ball and based on the stage play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critic's Choice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.