Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up critical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Critical or Critically may refer to:
- Critical, or critical but stable, medical states
- Critical, or intensive-care medicine
- Critical Software, a company specializing in mission and business critical information systems.
- Critical theory, a school of thought that critiques society and culture by applying knowledge from the social sciences and the humanities
- Critically Endangered, a risk status for wild species
Art, entertainment, and media
- Critical (novel), a medical thriller written by Dr. Robin Cook
- Critical (TV series), a Sky 1 TV series
- "Critical" ], a 1999 single by Zion I
- Criticality (disambiguation)
- Critical Condition (disambiguation)
- Articles beginning with "Critical"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.