|Look up critical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Critical or Critically may refer to:
- Critical, or critical but stable, medical states
- Critical, or intensive-care medicine
- Critical Software, a company specializing in mission and business critical information systems.
- Critical theory, a school of thought that critiques society and culture by applying knowledge from the social sciences and the humanities
- Critically Endangered, a risk status for wild species
Art, entertainment, and media
- Critical (novel), a medical thriller written by Dr. Robin Cook
- Critical (TV series), a Sky 1 TV series
- "Critical" ], a 1999 single by Zion I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.