|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Communications and IT Equipment|
|Headquarters||Fairfield, New Jersey, United States|
|Joao Carreira, CEO|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Big Business Communications at Small Business Price|
Critical Links is a provider of networking and communications equipment for use in the small and medium enterprise IT/Communications infrastructure and for schools with their school 2.0 platform known as the Education Appliance, which deploys and manages Classmate PCs at schools, and has other features that support 1:1 learning, networking and administration capabilities at schools. Its headquarters are in Fairfield, New Jersey.
The company is ISO 9001 and CMMi Level 3 certified. Critical Links edgeBOX was a "Best of Show" award winner in the "Best SMB Solution" category at Internet Telephony Awards in 2008. edgeBOX was also suggested by Entrepreneur Magazine  as a contributor to a green office, since it cuts the number of separate devices needed and thus, power consumption. Critical Links edgeBOX was one of the four finalists for the TechWorld green product of the year award in 2008  and was selected as the best convergence product in 2007.
Critical Links has adapted native IP telephony technology and unified communications strategy for use in SMB (small and medium business) networks. Critical Links supplies multiservice access platforms for converged voice and data networks for small and medium businesses. Critical Links' flagship product edgeBOX includes VoIP/IP-PBX, Router, VPNs, security, NAC, QoS and a WiFi access point as well as a fax server, web server, e-mail server, print server and data storage. It is available on a range of hardware platforms that support up to 300 users, with different form factors and a host of broadband interfaces such as BRI/PRI(T1/E1), FX0/FXS, Ethernet etc. Critical Links typically serves SMBs through a global network of VARs, System Integrators, OEMs and Service Providers.
- "Critical Links Education Appliance". Critical Links. Retrieved 2011-01-01.
- "About Critical Links". Critical Links. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "TMC Internet Telephony Product of the Year Award Winners". Telenity. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "8 gadgets to green your office 2009". Entrepreneur. 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "Awards and Recognition". critical-links.com. Archived from the original on October 22, 2008. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- "TechWorld Award Winners 2007". techworld.com. Retrieved 2007-06-29.
- "Joao Carreira". www.tradevibes.com. September 2007. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|