Critical mass (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Critical Mass)
|Look up critical mass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Critical mass is the amount of fissile material needed to sustain nuclear fission.
Critical mass may also refer to:
Film and television
- Critical Mass (anime), a subdivision of the video publisher and distributor Right Stuf Inc.
- Critical Mass (film), a 2000 film starring Treat Williams and Lori Loughlin
- "Critical Mass" (Stargate Atlantis), an episode of Stargate Atlantis
- Critical Mass is a stage from "Duke Nukem 3D Atomic" fourth episode.
- Critical Mass (1985 video game) or Power!, a computer game by Durell Software
- Critical Mass (1982 video game), an adventure game by Sirius Software
- Critical Mass, a set of collectible miniature game figures by HeroClix
- Critical Mass (book), a 2004 book by Philip Ball
- Critical Mass, a 2013 novel by Sara Paretsky
- "Critical Mass" (Pohl and Kornbluth short story), a 1962 story by Frederik Pohl and Cyril M. Kornbluth
- "Critical Mass" (Arthur C. Clarke short story), a 1949 short story by Arthur C. Clarke
- Critical Masses: Opposition to Nuclear Power in California, 1958-1978, a 1998 book by Thomas Wellock
- Critical Mass, a 1990 seven-issue comic book anthology printed under Epic Comics's Shadowline Saga imprint
- Critical Mass (American band), a ska band formed in 1992
- Critical Mass (Canadian band), a Catholic rock band formed in 1997
- Critical Mass (Dave Holland album), 2006
- Critical Mass (Threshold album), 2002
- Critical Mass (Matthew Shipp album), 1995
- "Critical Mass" (Ra album), 2013
- "Critical Mass", a song by Aerosmith from Draw the Line
- "Critical Mass", a song by Nuclear Assault from Handle with Care
- Critical Mass (cycling), a series of worldwide cycling events
- Critical Mass (pressure group), a UK political pressure group
- Critical Mass Energy Project, an anti-nuclear umbrella group founded by Ralph Nader
- Critical Mass, a co-working center sponsored by the New England Venture Capital Association
Science and technology
- Critical mass (sociodynamics), a stage in social-system innovation
- Critical mass (software engineering), a stage in the product life cycle of software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critical mass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.