Critical Mass (American band)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Left to right: Valladares, Lethridge, Kamalian, Barry-Smith
|Origin||San Francisco, United States|
|Past members||Michael Valladares
Critical Mass is a ska band, formed in 1992, from the San Francisco Bay Area. The band has played shows with The Skatalites, The Untouchables, and others. They won the award for Best Ska Group at the 1998 SF Weekly Music Awards (Wammies); received a 1998 California Music Awards (Bammies) Nomination for Outstanding Ska Artist, as well as performing at the Awards show; and the 1996 TicketMaster National Showcase.
- ¡Give It Up, Let It Go! - Ska Satellite Records/Moon Ska Records/Tachyon Records - Japan
- Critical Mass - Electron Records - 7"
- Michael Valladares - vocals, saxophone, keyboards (1992-2000)
- Jeff Kamalian - guitar, vocals (1992-2000)
- Chris Barry-Smith - drums (1992-2000)
- Ross Stevenson - bass (1992-1996)
- Musashi Lethridge - bass, vocals (1996-2000)
- UC Buu - vocals (1997-2000)