From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Critical Path)
Critical path may refer to:
- The longest series of sequential operations in a parallel computation; see Analysis of parallel algorithms
- Critical path method, an algorithm for scheduling a set of project activities
- Critical Path (book), by Buckminster Fuller
- The Critical Path: An Essay on the Social Context of Literary Criticism, a 1971 book by Northrop Frye
- Critical Path (video game), an interactive movie computer game
- Critical Path, Inc., a provider of messaging services
- Critical Path Institute, an organization for improvement of the drug development process
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critical path.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.