From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Critical care may refer to:
- Critical care medicine or intensive-care medicine, a branch of medicine concerned with life support for critically ill patients
- "Critical Care" (Star Trek: Voyager), an episode of the TV series
- Critical Care (film), a 1997 film directed by Sidney Lumet
- Critical Care, a novel by Richard Dooling; basis for the film
- Critical Care (journal), an online journal of intensive care medicine published by BioMed Central
- Critical Care Medicine, published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins for the Society of Critical Care Medicine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critical care.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.