Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up criticality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Criticality may refer to:
- Critical phenomena, the collective name associated with the physics of critical points
- Critical mass, referring to criticality in nuclear physics, when a nuclear reactor's fissionable material can sustain a chain reaction by itself
- Criticality (status), a milestone in the commissioning of a nuclear power plant
- Criticality accident, an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction
- Nuclear criticality safety, the prevention of nuclear and radiation accidents resulting from an inadvertent, self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction
- Prompt critical, an assembly for each nuclear fission event
- Critical thinking, in education
- Criticality index, in risk analysis
- Criticality matrix, a representation (often graphical) of failure modes along with their probabilities and severities
- Self-organized criticality, a property of (classes of) dynamical systems which have a critical point as an attractor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Criticality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.