From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up criticality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Criticality may refer to:
- Critical phenomena, the collective name associated with the physics of critical points
- Critical mass, referring to criticality in nuclear physics, when a nuclear reactor's fissionable material can sustain a chain reaction by itself
- Criticality (status), a milestone in the commissioning of a nuclear power plant
- Criticality accident, an uncontrolled nuclear chain reaction
- Nuclear criticality safety, the prevention of nuclear and radiation accidents resulting from an inadvertent, self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction
- Prompt critical, an assembly for each nuclear fission event
- Critical thinking, in education
- Criticality index, in risk analysis
- Criticality matrix, a representation (often graphical) of failure modes along with their probabilities and severities
- Self-organized criticality, a property of (classes of) dynamical systems which have a critical point as an attractor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Criticality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.