Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Comedy Series
The Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Comedy Series is one of the award categories presented annually by the Critics' Choice Television Awards (BTJA) (US) to recognize the work done by television actors. It was introduced in 2011 when the event was first initiated. The winners are selected by a group of television critics that are part of the Broadcast Television Critics Association.
Winners and nominees
- 2 wins
- 6 nominations
- 4 nominations
- 3 nominations
- 2 nominations
- Aziz Ansari
- Hank Azaria
- Don Cheadle
- Ted Danson
- Donald Glover
- Bill Hader
- Joel McHale
- Chris Messina
- Randall Park
- Adam Scott
- TCA Award for Individual Achievement in Comedy
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series
- Sanger, Craig (19 June 2011). "Critics' Choice Television Awards". The Washington Times. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Block, Alex Ben (5 June 2012). "'Community' Leads Critics' Choice Television Awards Nominees". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- "Critics' Choice Television Awards". Critics' Choice Awards. May 22, 2013. Archived from the original on June 2, 2012. Retrieved May 22, 2013.