Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Movie/Miniseries
The Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Actress in a Movie/Miniseries is one of the award categories presented annually by the Critics' Choice Television Awards (BTJA) to recognize the work done by television actors. It was introduced in 2012. The winners are selected by a group of television critics that are part of the Broadcast Television Critics Association.
Winners and nominees
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Miniseries or Television Movie
- "2012 Critics' Choice Television Awards". BFJA. 2012-06-06. Retrieved 2012-06-06.
- Kimberly Roots (5 June 2012). "Community, Breaking Bad, Parks and Rec, Mad Men, Girls Lead Critics’ Choice Nominations". TVLine. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "Critics' Choice Television Awards". Critics' Choice Awards. May 22, 2013. Retrieved May 22, 2013.
- "Critics' Choice Television Awards". Critics' Choice Awards. June 20, 2014. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- "Critics’ Choice Awards Winners: Updated List". Critics' Choice Awards. May 31, 2015. Retrieved May 31, 2015.