Critics' Choice Television Award for Most Exciting New Series
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2014)|
The Critics' Choice Television Award for Most Exciting New Series is one of the award categories presented annually by the Broadcast Television Journalists Association. It was introduced in 2011 when the event was first initiated. The winners are selected by a group of television critics that are part of the Broadcast Television Critics Association. Unlike other categories, this one honors all genres and every nominee is the winner.
|Year||Show (all honorees)|
* Shows were not renewed for a second season.
- Andreeva, Nellie (June 9, 2011). Critics’ Choice Awards Honors 8 New Shows, Deadline.com. Retrieved June 29, 2013.
- O'Connell, Sean (June 12, 2012). BTJA Announces Most Exciting New Series Honorees to be Celebrated at the Critics' Choice Television Awards, criticschoice.com. Retrieved June 29, 2013.
- The BTJA Announces Icon Award Recipient and Most Exciting New Series Honorees (June 10, 2013). criticschoice.com. Retrieved June 29, 2013.
- Andreeva, Nellie (June 9, 2014). Critics’ Choice TV Awards Name Top New Series, Sets Ryan Murphy For Icon Honor, Deadline.com. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- Petski, Denise (May 26, 2015). Critics’ Choice TV Awards’ Top New Series Revealed, Deadline.com. Retrieved May 26, 2015.