Crittenden Township, Champaign County, Illinois
Location in Champaign County
Champaign County's location in Illinois
|• Total||36.5 sq mi (95 km2)|
|• Land||36.45 sq mi (94.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.14%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||323|
|• Density||8.9/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Crittenden Township formed from part of Philo Township on an unknown date.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.5 square miles (95 km2), of which 36.45 square miles (94.4 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.14%) is water. The streams of Black Slough and East Branch Embarras River run through this township.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains four cemeteries: Immaculate Conception, Jessee, Kemp and Saint Marys.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "Crittenden Township, Champaign County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.