|Industry||Mobile application development|
|Founder||Andrew Levy, Robert Kwok and Jeeyun Kim|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Services||Mobile performance application monitoring and crash reporting for multiple platforms.|
|Slogan||The Leader in Mobile App Intelligence|
Apteligent (previously known as Crittercism Inc.), based in San Francisco, California, is a mobile application intelligence solution providing both tools and app performance insights for mobile developers and product managers  and mobile ecosystem performance data. The Apteligent platform provides a real-time global view of app diagnostics and crashes across iOS, Android, Hybrid, and Unity apps and is used in more than 8 billion monthly app launches by 23 million apps including Pokémon Go - the most popular app ever released. The company’s investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures, and Scale.
Mobile Ecosystem Data Reports
In 2016, Apteligent launched a dedicated website highlighting the performance and market position of multiple components of the global mobile ecosystem including the first global device directory of Android and iOS devices by geography, as well as monthly reports focused on various aspects of iOS and Android version adoption, performance, and stability. In addition, in April 2016, Apteligent partnered with STL Partners, a London-based telecommunications industry analyst firm, to deliver a quarterly report focused on global network carrier performance and its potential impact on user-experience.
- Khanduja, Jaideep. "Mobile KPI Optimization Through User Centered App Metics/". TechTarget. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- Parkerson, Stuart. "Apteligent Releases Platform Tracking Global Device OS and Device Trends". AppDeveloper Magazine. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- Grubb, Jeff. "Pokemon Go Outpaces Clash Royale as the fastest game ever to No. 1 on the mobile revenue charts". VentureBeat. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "Crittercism". CunchBase. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Apteligent Launches Global Device Directory for iOS and Android Devices by Geography". MacTech. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "Apteligent and STL Partners Launch Quarterly Mobile Network Experience Index". Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- Kane, Yukari Iwatani (July 13, 2011). "App Watch: Crittercism Improves App Customer Service". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved September 20, 2016.