This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||MNSE: TECG|
|Founded||31 December 1998|
|Nikola Ljushev (CEO)|
|Products||Fixed telephony |
Broadband, Internet services
|Revenue||85,8 million €|
|Owner||Hrvatski Telekom (76.53%) |
Individual shareholders (11.84%)
Number of employees
Crnogorski Telekom ("Montenegrin Telekom"; full legal name: Crnogorski Telekom a.d. Podgorica) is the leading telecommunications operator based in Podgorica, Montenegro. It is the largest telecommunications company in Montenegro and provides a full range of fixed-line, mobile, IPTV, internet, ICT and cloud services.
The company serves more than 359 thousand customers in mobile and more than 143 thousands accounts in fixed line of business. Roaming services are provided in more than 140 countries, with almost 300 mobile operators.
Crnogorski Telekom is part of Deutsche Telekom Group since 2005. Going back into history, Montenegrin state-owned Postal and Telecommunications Company “PTT” was divided in two companies in 1998: Montenegro Post and Telekom Montenegro. In 1997, Internet Crna Gora (ICG) was founded, the first Montenegrin Internet provider, which operated within Telekom Montenegro.
In 2005 Telekom was acquired by Magyar Telekom, becoming a part of Deutsche Telekom Group. In 2006, the T-Com and T-Mobile brands were launched. In May 2009, Crnogorski Telekom a.d., T-Mobile Crna Gora d.o.o and Internet Crna Gora d.o.o were merged into one legal entity, Crnogorski Telekom a.d.
In 2012, the T-Com and T-Mobile brands were replaced by the T brand, under which all products are now marketed. In January 2017, Hrvatski Telekom bought the complete Magyar Telekom’s stake in Crnogorski Telekom A.D. Deutsche Telekom AG holds 51% of the Hrvatski Telekom shares.
In January 2018, the company and the Government of Montenegro signed the Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation for Digital Montenegro, which represents a framework for further development of the infrastructure, the new generation networks and the application of ICT solutions, in order to improve the efficiency of services and quality of life of Montenegrin citizens.
Products and Services
Telekom provides fixed-network, mobile communications, Internet, and IPTV products and services for both business and residential consumers, and information and communication technology (ICT) solutions for business and corporate customers.
In mobile segment, Telekom offers wide portfolio of prepaid and postpaid tariffs, and in fixed it provides broadband connections over FTTH, hybrid access and ADSL, while the whole fixed network infrastructure is switched to all–IP technology which enables Telekom to offer prepaid Fixed BB, so called Internet on click option. Telekom is also providing Pay TV services through the most innovative and modern TV platform, IPTV and for the whole country though DVBT2.
Thanks to the constant investments and modernizations, as well as implementation of a fully convergent system, Telekom was able to offer an advanced, fully integrated product, the best of fixed and mobile, Internet and TV services - Magenta One.
The company has received numerous awards in recognition of its outstanding performance over the years:
- “Best in test” results in 2011, 2015, 2016 and 2017 in the quality of network according to comparative testing of all three mobile networks in Montenegro, conducted by independent P3 Communications
- Best results in terms of the quality of voice services and data transmission in the mobile network during the testing conducted by the Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services (EKIP) at the end of 2015 and early 2016.
- ISKRA philanthropy awards and recognitions: 2009, 2013, 2015
- The best company in the field of social responsibility for the year 2012, given by the Chamber of Commerce of Montenegro
- Montenegrin Employers' Federation reward for CSR in 2015, 2016 and Main Award in 
- Blue Coach Research showed that CT was in 2013 the second best large company to work for, as well as the best organized large company. The same research in  showed that CT is the best company to work for. Also in 2014 students declared CT as the most attractive employer.