Croatian science fiction
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Croatian science fiction...
- Ivo Brešan
- Zoran Krušvar
- Darko Macan
- Krešimir Mišak
- Dalibor Perković
- Milan Šufflay
- Aleksandar Žiljak
Magazines and annual publications
- SFeraKon (http://sferakon.org/)
- IstraKon (http://www.istrakon.hr)
- RiKon (http://www.3zmaj.hr/rikon/)
- Liburnicon (former Abbacon) (http://www.liburnicon.org)
- SFera (http://www.sfera.hr)
- 3. Zmaj (http://www.3zmaj.hr)
- U.R.S.A. Maior (http://www.medvjed.com)
- U.S.S. Croatia (http://www.usscroatia.hr)
- Mos Croatia Spaceport (http://www.starwars.hr)
- Ognjeni Mač (http://www.larp.hr)
- Klub Titan Atlas (http://klubtitanatlas.hr/)
- Parsek (http://parsek.sfera.hr)
- Via Galactica (http://viagalactica.com)
- NOSF (http://nosf.net)
- Eridan (http://www.3zmaj.hr/eridan/)
- The Void Fanzin (http://thevoidfanzin.wordpress.com/)
Liburnicon is a festival for fans of science fiction, fantasy, advanced science, history and mythology, organised by the association "Kulturni front" from Opatija.
The first Liburnicon was held in 2006, under the name Abbacon. It was a gathering of several dozen science fiction and fantasy fans from Opatija and the surrounding region. Initially, Liburnicon was conceived as a small summer convention in the Liburnia region, and over time it developed into a festival that also offers musical, artistic, and excursion content.
Liburnicon is held in Opatija, a seaside town situated under the Učka mountain on the shore of northern Adriatic.
|This Croatia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This science fiction–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|