Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crocker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crocker is an archaic synonym of potter.
People and fictional characters
- United Kingdom
- Crocker End House, historic house in Oxfordshire, England
- United States
- Crocker, Indiana, unincorporated community
- Crocker, Iowa, unincorporated community
- Crocker, Missouri, city
- Crocker, South Dakota, census-designated place
- Crocker, Washington, census designated place
- Crocker-Amazon, San Francisco, California, neighborhood
- Crocker Art Museum in Sacramento, California
- Crocker Highlands, Oakland, California, neighborhood
- Crocker Mountain (Maine)
- Betty Crocker, brand name owned by General Mills
- Crocker & Brewster, U.S. publisher based in Boston (1818–76)
- Crocker Motorcycles, U.S. motorcycle manufacturer
- Crocker National Bank, U.S. bank bought by Wells Fargo
- Crocker (sport), combination of soccer football and cricket
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crocker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.