|Revenue||1550 crore, March 2011|
Cromā is an Indian retail chain for consumer electronics and durables. It is the nation's first large format specialist retail chain for consumer electronics and durables with successful expansion into Croma Zip stores, Croma Kiosks and latest online vertical, www.croma.com.Tata Group company Infiniti Retail runs Cromā stores in India. Infiniti Retail Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of TATA Sons.
Presently, there are a total of 101 Cromā stores in 25 cities in India. The stores are spread across the states of Maharashtra (Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Kolhapur, Aurangabad), Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara), Delhi NCR, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mysore), Punjab (Amritsar, Jalandhar), Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu (Chennai) and Telangana (Hyderabad).
Cromā offers 6000 products across 8 categories.
Croma online retail store's market share is 11% of all e-commerce industries in India. It aims for 100% of the same.
Sale by Woolworths
Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) 2014
Cromā participated in the Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) in December 2014. GOSF was first started by Google India in 2012, and it is an event where e-commerce websites give customers discounts on products.
- "Croma | The Electronics Megastore | About Us | Overview". Cromaretail.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "The Hindu Business Line : Infiniti Retail looks to cross Rs 1,000-cr turnover". Blonnet.com. 2009-09-03. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Welcome to Croma | The Electronics Megastore | A TATA Enterprise". Cromaretail.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- 13 May 2010, 08.45PM IST,PTI (2010-05-13). "Tata Croma launches own brand of LCD and LED TVs - The Economic Times". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Croma | The Electronics Megastore | Stores | Location of our Stores". Cromaretail.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Croma | The Electronics Megastore | Products". Cromaretail.com. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "Infiniti acquires India biz of Woolworths for Rs.200 cr". The Hindu. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|