This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||9 October 2006|
|Headquarters||Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Number of locations
|CEO & MD: Avijit Mitra|
CMO: Ritesh Ghosal
|Revenue||3,813.74 crores (2017-18)|
|16.70 crores (2017-18)|
Presently, there are a total of 142 Cromā stores in 32 cities in India. The stores are spread across the states of Maharashtra (Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Kolhapur), Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Bhuj, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara), Delhi NCR, Gurgaon, Karnataka (Bangalore, Hubli, Mysore), Punjab (Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali), Chandigarh, Tamil Nadu (Chennai), Haryana (Faridabad) Uttar Pradesh (Ghaziabad, Noida), Gujrat (Bharuch), Telangana (Hyderabad, Secunderabad), West Bengal (Kolkata) and Madhya Pradesh (Gwalior).
In 2012, Infiniti retail acquired the Indian retail business of Woolworths for A$35 million, or Rs. 200 crore. Woolworths was tied up with Tatas since 2005 for external support in the electronic retail market.
Gadgets of Desire
‘Wider-than-store’ is Croma’s Omnichannel capability which not only allows customers to touch-feel-try but also to browse, view and find those products which are not on display and also allows them to complete the desired purchase of the product.
Gadgets of Desire have a curated a range of innovative and unique tech products which provides the ambiance of digital savvy and gadget-loving experience. First Gadgets of Desire store has opened up at Green Park, Delhi.
Croma started in 2008. Croma own label product range covers almost 500+ product across the electronics & consumer durable categories.
- "Cromā | The Electronics Megastore | About Us | Overview". Croma.com. 9 October 2006. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "The Hindu Business Line : Infiniti Retail looks to cross Rs 1,000-cr turnover". Blonnet.com. 3 September 2009. Archived from the original on 24 September 2009. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Welcome to Cromā | The Electronics Megastore | A TATA Enterprise". Croma.com. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Tata Cromā launches own brand of LCD and LED TVs". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. 13 May 2010. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Cromā | The Electronics Megastore | Stores | Location of our Stores". Croma.com. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Infiniti acquires India biz of Woolworths for Rs.200 cr". The Hindu. Retrieved 15 December 2012.