Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cromlech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cromlech may refer to:
- Dolmen, a single-chamber megalithic tomb
- Dolni Glavanak Cromlech, an oval stone circle near Dolni Glavanak, Bulgaria
- Almendres Cromlech, the Cromlech of the Almendres megalithic complex, near Évora, Portugal
- Dinas Cromlech, a rock outcrop in the Llanberis Pass, Snowdonia, Wales
- Cromlech, Mechell, a place in Anglesey, Wales
- Cromlêh, a megalithic altar-tomb
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cromlech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.