From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cromlech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cromlech may refer to:
- Dolmen: a single-chamber megalithic tomb
- Cromlech stone circles
- Almendres Cromlech, in Portugal
- Dinas Cromlech, a striking rock outcrop in the Llanberis Pass, Snowdonia
- Crom Dubh, a mythological and folkloric figure of Ireland
- Cromlech, Mechell, an area in the community of Mechell, Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix