|Look up cromlech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cromlech may refer to:
- Dolmen, a single-chamber megalithic tomb
- Dolni Glavanak Cromlech, an oval stone circle near Dolni Glavanak, Bulgaria
- Almendres Cromlech, the Cromlech of the Almendres megalithic complex, near Évora, Portugal
- Dinas Cromlech, a rock outcrop in the Llanberis Pass, Snowdonia, Wales
- Cromlech, Mechell, a place in Anglesey, Wales
- Cromlêh, a megalithic altar-tomb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cromlech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.