|Look up Cromwell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oliver Cromwell (1599–1658) was an English military and political leader and later Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland.
Cromwell may also refer to:
- Cromwell, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Choctaw County, Alabama
- Cromwell, California
- Cromwell, Connecticut
- Cromwell, Indiana
- Cromwell, Iowa
- Cromwell, Minnesota
- Cromwell, Oklahoma
- Cromwell, Washington
- Cromwell Township, Clay County, Minnesota
- Cromwell Township, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania
- Cromwell (film), from 1970
- Cromwell (play), by Victor Hugo
- Cromwell (tragedy), an 1820 verse tragedy by Honoré de Balzac
- "Oliver Cromwell" (song), by Monty Python
- USS Cromwell (DE-1014), United States Navy ocean escort ship
- NOAAS Townsend Cromwell (R 443), an American fisheries research ship
- Baron Cromwell, a peerage of England
- Cromwell (computing), replacement firmware for the Microsoft Xbox
- Cromwell College, a residential college of the University of Queensland in St Lucia, Queensland, Australia
- Cromwell Current, in the Pacific Ocean
- The Cromwell Las Vegas, a boutique hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, US
- Cromwell tank, a series of British tanks from World War II
- Oliver Cromwell (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cromwell"
- All pages with a title containing Cromwell
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cromwell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.