Crooked Creek Airport (IATA: CKD, FAA LID: CJX) is a public airport located two miles (3 km) south of the central business district of Crooked Creek, in the U.S. state of Alaska.
Although most U.S. airports use the same three-letter location identifier for the FAA and IATA, Crooked Creek Airport is assigned CJX by the FAA and CKD by the IATA.
Crooked Creek Airport has one runway:
- Runway 13/31: 1,997 x 60 ft. (609 x 18 m), Surface: Gravel/Dirt
Airlines and destinations
Carrier shares: January – December 2016
||Passengers (arriving and departing)
- ^ a b FAA Airport Master Record for ANI (Form 5010 PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective April 27, 2017.
- ^ Great Circle Mapper: CKD - Crooked Creek, Alaska
- ^ "Ravn Alaska Destinations". (retrieved January 9, 2017)
- ^ a b "Crooked Creek, AK: Crooked Creek (CJX)". Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), Research and Innovative Technology Administration (RITA), U.S. Department of Transportation. December 2016. Retrieved May 5, 2017.