Crooked Creek Township, Cumberland County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Crooked Creek Township|
Location in Cumberland County
Cumberland County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1860|
|• Total||34.17 sq mi (88.5 km2)|
|• Land||34.17 sq mi (88.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||607 ft (185 m)|
|• Density||12.4/sq mi (4.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62420, 62428|
|GNIS feature ID||0428858|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.17 square miles (88.5 km2), all land.
- Hazel Dell at
The township contains these five cemeteries: Church of Christ, Church of God, Duck Pond, Ruffner and Washington.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Cumberland Community Unit School District 77
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Crooked Creek Township, Cumberland County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Union Township||Casey Township, Clark County|
|Greenup Township||Johnson Township, Clark County|
|Grandville Township, Jasper County|