Crop Science (journal)
|Edited by||Marilyn Warburton|
ACSESS (United States)
Crop Science is a bimonthly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering agronomy. It was established in 1961 by founding editor-in-chief H.L. Hamilton and is published by ACSESS (Alliance of Crop, Soil, and Environmental Science Societies). It is the official journal of the Crop Science Society of America. Since 2013, it is available online only.
Crop Science is the originator of two spin-off journals, The Plant Genome and the Journal of Plant Registrations. The former was published as a supplement to Crop Science from 2006-2008, and launched as a separate open access journal later that year. The Journal of Plant Registrations was established as a separate journal in 2007, featuring an expanded format for crop registrations describing newly developed plant varieties, parental lines, germplasms, genetic stocks, and populations.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Biological Abstracts - Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Source details: Crop Science". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-04-09.
- "Crop Science". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2017.