Cross River (Lake Superior)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Basin countries||United States|
Cross River was named for a wooden cross erected at the river's mouth by a priest.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Cross River (Lake Superior)
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed May 7, 2012
- Warren Upham (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 142.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Cross River
- Minnesota Watersheds
- USGS Hydrologic Unit Map - State of Minnesota (1974)
|This Minnesota state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|