Cross the Track (We Better Go Back)
|"Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)"|
|Single by Maceo and the Macks|
|Format||Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Promo|
|Length||3:20 (single version), 6:16 (1987 version)|
In 1989, it was sampled for "D.E.F. = Doug E. Fresh (Dance, Party Get-Up Remix)" by Doug E. Fresh and The Get Fresh Crew and "Do It to the Crowd" by Twin Hype.
In 2004, it appeared in the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas soundtrack
In 2010, the track was sampled by A Skillz on their track "Twang Banger".
- Close-up of "Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)" at Discogs.com
- "Maceo & The Macks" at Discogs.com
- "Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)" at Discogs.com
- "Cross The Track (We Better Go Back)" - master version at Discogs.com
- "Maceo and the Macks" at Chartstats.com
- Archive of the dance Number Ones of 1987.
- Potts, Diana. "Snatch Original Soundtrack review". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "Fantasia feat. Swizz Beatz Surround U sample of Maceo & the Macks's 'Cross the Tracks (We Better Go Back)". WhoSampled. Retrieved 11 December 2013.