Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cross check or crosscheck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cross check may refer to:
- CrossCheck, a coalition set up to support truth and verification in media
- Cross-checking, an infraction in the sport of ice hockey
- Cross-check, a chess tactic of blocking a Check with a check to force the exchange of pieces
- The Interstate Voter Registration Crosscheck Program, a voter caging program in the United States
- A crossed cheque is a cheque (monetary instrument) that has been marked to specify an instruction about the way it is to be redeemed.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cross check.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.