(Redirected from Crossed Swords (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crossed swords may refer to:
- ⚔, a unicode glyph (u+2694) for killed in action, listed on miscellaneous symbols
- Crossed Swords (video game), an arcade game by ADK
- Crossed Swords (1954 film), an Italian film
- Crossed Swords also known as The Prince and the Pauper (1977 film), an adaptation starring Mark Lester as Edward VI and Tom Canty
- The Hands of Victory monument in Baghdad
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crossed swords.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.