(Redirected from Crossfading)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crossfade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crossfade may refer to:
- Crossfade (audio engineering), an audio mixing technique
- Crossfade (band), a post-grunge/hard rock band from South Carolina
- Crossfade (album), their 2004 debut album
- Crossfade (Swedish band), a Swedish rock-pop band
- Crossfade (The Remix Album) a 2006 album by Arash
- Crossfaded, slang term for Combined drug intoxication, notably with alcohol and cannabis
- Dissolve (filmmaking), a gradual transition from one image to another
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crossfade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.