From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- "Crossgain vs. Microsoft: 'Mooning the Giant'". businessweek.com.
- Bergman, Gregory. "BizzWords: From Ad Creep to Zero Drag, a Guide to Today's Emerging Vocabulary". ISBN 9781440514869.
- "BEA Systems buying would-be Microsoft competitor Crossgain". seattlepi.com.
- Buckman, Rebecca (11 July 2001). "BEA Systems to Acquire Crossgain, A Firm That Fought With Microsoft". WSJ.
- "Microsoft big wigs join BEA as part of CrossGain acquisition". theserverside.com.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|