Crossgates Mall, located in the suburb of Guilderland, New York, west of Albany, opened on March 4, 1984. It features over 250 stores and restaurants, as well as an 18-screen Regal Cinema theater. Crossgates is anchored by Macy's, JC Penney, and Lord & Taylor. Other major stores include Best Buy, Forever 21, Dick's Sporting Goods, Williams-Sonoma, H&M, and Pottery Barn. It is the fourth-largest mall in New York State and is managed by the The Pyramid Companies, who also manages Crossgates Commons, a large shopping plaza located across Washington Avenue Extension.
Restaurants and dining
Crossgates has a variety of dining and entertainment options to chose from. In addtion to the long list of restaurants there is also a large food court on the second level.
- Best Buy (50,000 sq ft; 1 floor)
- Burlington Coat Factory (63,000 sq ft; 1 floor)
- Dave & Buster's (36,000 sq ft; 1 floor)
- Dick's Sporting Goods (80,000 sq ft; 2 floors)
- Forever 21 (63,000 sq ft; 1 floor)
- H&M (19,000 sq ft; 2 floors)
- Lord & Taylor (100,000 sq ft; 2 floors)
- JCPenney (180,000 sq ft; 2 floors)
- Macy's (210,000 sq ft; 2 floors)
- Regal Stadium 18 & IMAX (102,000 sq ft; 2 floors)
- ^ http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1917&dat=19840301&id=lwshAAAAIBAJ&sjid=VnMFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2641,64531
- ^ Daily Gazette, The. February 25, 2007 http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=SDGB&p_theme=sdgb&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=1178D80D9688BCE0&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM.
Coordinates: 42°41′30″N 73°51′02″W / 42.691789°N 73.850677°W