(Redirected from Crossing over)
Crossing Over may refer to:
- Chromosomal crossover, a cellular process
- "Crossing Over" a song by Van Halen on the Japanese release of their 1995 album Balance
- Crossing Over, a 1998 album by Hesperus
- Crossing Over with John Edward, a 1999–2004 television show on which self-described psychic John Edward gives readings to audience members
- Crossing Over, a 2001 book by John Edward
- Crossing Over (film), a 2009 film
- "Crossing Over", a song by Five Finger Death Punch from the 2009 album War Is the Answer
- "Crossing Over", a season 4 (2010–2011) episode of Eureka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crossing Over.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.