Crossings (TV series)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Created by||Prakash Murugiah of Kash Picture|
|Directed by||BMW Shorties, Prakash Murugiah|
Dira Abu Zahar
|Country of origin||Malaysia|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Executive producer(s)||Prakash Murugiah|
|Original release||1 October 2010 (Friday)|
Crossings is a Malaysia dark comedy television drama that consisted of 13 episodes.
Bob works as a copywriter in an advertising agency where he is constantly heckled by his demanding boss, Ms Merlin, gets bullied and made the butt of jokes by the receptionist and office queen, Anthony, and mercilessly used and played out by the manipulative office beauty, Brenda. The pudgy Bob is a pushover and doesn’t have much going for him. In short, Bob is a loser. Until one day, Bob gets into a freak accident. He ends up being able to see dead souls in his reflections. Bob slowly learns to adapt to his ability and learns that he is a hero in his own way after all. He attempts to help the souls find peace. In helping the lost souls seek the closure they need to move on, Bob inadvertently helps the living they left behind to do the same. Bob comes across a bumbling simple-minded man at first. However he has an underlying charm and lovability in his forgiving nature and eagerness to help others, making viewers root for this unlikely hero. He is later befriended by Katie, the tomboyish and street-smart filmmaker, who joins his company. In their first attempt to get rid of Bob’s first ghost, the duo gets to know Danny, the boyish geek who invents contraptions he thinks can detect the supernatural. The unlikely trio ends up being good friends and goes on to have adventures of the supernatural kind. In their attempts to help out Bob’s ghosts, they inadvertently get into numerous comic situations. An unknown hooded figure and cryptic notes make a recurring appearance every time Bob is on the job, adding to the mystery and suspense aspect of the series.
- Zakizamani Osman as Bob Boroi, an advertising agency copywriter.
- Dira Abu Zahar as Katie, a filmmaker.
- Hansen Lee as Danny, the boyish inventor.
- Nina Sharil Khan as Mrs. Merlin, the boss of advertising agency.
- Xavier Fong as Anthony, the receptionist from advertising agency.
- Ruzana Ibrahim as Brenda, an manipulated office beauty who works at advertising agency.
- Craig Fong
- Indi Nadarajah
- Ako Mustapha
- Yvonne Sim
- Chew Kin Wah
- James Lim
- Alan Yun
- Julia Ziegler
- Mustafa Kamal
- Prem of Fly Fm
- MSN Entertainment - Crossings with ntv7.
- Berita Harian Online - Drama komedi seram dalam Crossing di ntv7. (Malay language)
- ntv7 Happenings - Dark comedy series debuts on ntv7. Archived 13 October 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
|This television program–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|