|Location||50 Crossroads Drive |
|Managed by||Corrections Corporation of America|
Crossroads Correctional Facility is prison for men located in unincorporated Toole County, Montana just west of Shelby. The facility is privately operated by the Corrections Corporation of America. It is the only private prison in the state.
Crossroads was the detention site for Montana medical marijuana provider Richard Flor, who died a few months into his five-year federal sentence, allegedly because of a lack of appropriate medical care.
- "Department of Corrections - private.mcpx". cor.mt.gov. Archived from the original on 2014-01-28. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Department of Corrections - default.mcpx". cor.mt.gov. Archived from the original on 2014-01-28. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Montana's First Registered Medical Marijuana Caregiver Dies in Federal Prison - Hit & Run : Reason.com". reason.com. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Ex-medical marijuana provider dies in custody". billingsgazette.com. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Montana Dept of Correction Offender Search Network - Ryan Leaf". Montana Department of Correction. Archived from the original on September 26, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2014.