From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crosstalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crosstalk refers to any signal or circuit unintentionally affecting another signal or circuit.
Crosstalk may also mean:
- Crosstalk (biology)
- Crosstalk: American Speech Music, a compilation album by the produced by Mendi + Keith Obadike
- Cross Talk, an album by the Pretty Things
- Crosstalk (comedy), also known as xiangsheng, a traditional Chinese comedic monologue or dialogue
- Crosstalk Mk.4, a communications application for PCs.
- CrossTalk (TV series), a television program on the Russian-based international broadcaster RT
- Cross Talk, a defunct radio show hosted by Indian RJ Balaji
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crosstalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.