Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crosstown may refer to:
- IND Crosstown Line, a subway line in New York, New York, United States
- Line 5 Eglinton, a light rail line in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, also known as "the Crosstown"
- MBTA crosstown bus routes, bus routes in and around Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Minnesota State Highway 62 (east), referred to as "the Crosstown"
- Crosstown, Missouri, an unincorporated community in Perry County, Missouri
- Crosstown, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- "Crosstown" (Glenn Miller song), a 1940 song recorded by Glenn Miller and His Orchestra on RCA Bluebird.
- Smart Crosstown, a concept car by Smart
- Crosstown Shootout, an annual college basketball game between the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University
- Crosstown Expressway (disambiguation)
- Crosstown Line (disambiguation)
- Crosstown traffic (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crosstown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.