From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crosstown may refer to:
- Line 5 Eglinton, a light rail line in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, also known as "the Crosstown"
- IND Crosstown Line, a subway line in New York, New York, United States
- MBTA crosstown bus routes, bus routes in and around Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Minnesota State Highway 62 (east), referred to as the Crosstown
- Crosstown, Missouri, an unincorporated community in Perry County, Missouri
- Crosstown, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- "Crosstown", a 1940 song recorded by Glenn Miller and His Orchestra on RCA Bluebird.
- Smart Crosstown, a concept car by Smart
- Crosstown Shootout, an annual college basketball game between the University of Cincinnati and Xavier University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crosstown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.