Crow House may refer to:
- in the United States
(by state then city)
- Childers-Tate-Crow House, in the Summerfield District, Summerfield, Dallas County, Alabama
- Habicht-Cohn-Crow House, Arkadelphia, Arkansas, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Clark County
- Crow House (Star City, Arkansas), listed on the NRHP in Lincoln County
- Oscar Crow House, Star City, Arkansas, NRHP-listed, in Lincoln County
- Crow–Hightower House, Eads, Colorado
- Crowe-Garritt House, Hanover, Indiana, NRHP-listed in Jefferson County
- William Crow House, Bryantsville, Kentucky, NRHP-listed in Boyle County
- Crow-Barbee House, Danville, Kentucky, NRHP-listed in Boyle County
- Henry Varnum Poor House, also known as Crow House, New City, New York, NRHP-listed in Rockland County
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crow House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.