|Look up crowbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crowbar may refer to:
- Crowbar (tool), a tool consisting of a metal bar with a single curved end and flattened points, often with a small fissure on one or both ends for removing nails and sometimes used as a weapon
- Digging bar, usually referred to as a crowbar in the UK, a long straight metal bar used for post hole digging or for leverage
- Crowbar (comics), a member of the DC Comics supervillain group The Cadre
- Crowbar (album), the self-titled album by the band, 1993
- Crowbar (Canadian band), a rock band from the 1970s, from Hamilton, Ontario
- Crowbar (American band), a sludge metal band from Louisiana, who formed in 1988
- Crowbar (wrestler) (born 1974), a ring name of professional wrestler Christopher Ford
- The nickname of one-legged BMX rider Kurt Yaeger
- Crowbar (alcoholic beverage), a type of cocktail made with only Crown Royal whiskey and lemon lime soda
- Crowbar (circuit), an electrical circuit used to prevent an overvoltage condition, by putting a short circuit or low resistance path across the voltage source
- Koevoet (which is Afrikaans and Dutch for crowbar), a South West African Police counterinsurgency unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crowbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.