|Look up crowbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crowbar may refer to:
- Crowbar (comics), a member of the DC Comics supervillain group The Cadre
- Crowbar (album), an album by the band
- Crowbar (Canadian band), a rock band from the 1970s
- Crowbar (American band), a sludge metal band from Louisiana, 1988-present
- Crowbar (wrestler), the ring name of professional wrestler Chris Ford
- The nickname of one-legged BMX rider Kurt Yaeger
- Crowbar (tool)
- Crowbar (alcoholic beverage)
- Digging bar, incorrectly associated with a crowbar, a long straight metal bar used for post hole digging or for leverage
- Crowbar (circuit), an electrical circuit used to prevent an overvoltage condition, by putting a short circuit or low resistance path across the voltage source
- Koevoet (which is Afrikaans and Dutch for crowbar), a South West African Police counterinsurgency unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crowbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.