This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Crowdfind, formerly Crowdfynd, is a Chicago-based company providing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products to businesses including events, venues, transportation hubs, and more. Crowdfind uses their Image-Led Workflow software technology to make day-to-day tasks simple for companies. Crowdfind helps improve companys' processes by providing software focused on maintenance, security, and lost and found. This software improves customer and department communication, tracking, reporting, and shipping. The ease of the process cuts employee's time spent working on these tasks and provides customers with a better experience.
In 2018, they began work to expand their software offerings to include their facility maintenance software, FixIt which launched September 2019.
Crowdfind launched in April 2013 at TechCrunch Disrupt New York. It started as a crowdsourced mobile application, but grew into a Lost and Found management tool for businesses. In 2018, Crowdfind announced their plans to expand beyond their Lost and Found software via their crowdfunding campaign. Crowdfind is now used by companies such as Navy Pier, Bonnaroo Music Festival, Coachella, Salt Lake City International Airport, Virginia Tech, among many others.
Lost and Found software
Crowdfind's first product was Lost and Found, released in 2013. Originally a crowdsourced mobile application where people could post lost and found items on an app, the application was later developed into enterprise software. Their first client was Navy Pier, and since then they have grown to be used at many transportation hubs, colleges and universities, festivals, events, and venues around the world. The application has image-based features, in which companies use their app to take a photo of an item. These photos integrate onto company websites so customers can browse through lost and found items and file claims. Crowdfind supplies companies with claim forms to gather information and ways to verify ownership before making returns. Through the software's dashboard companies can manage inventory, manage customer claims, communicate with customers, create automated reports, and invoice customers to have items shipped back to them through the integrated shipping feature.
In September 2018, Crowdfind released their facility maintenance software, FixIt. Like their lost and found software, FixIt also uses photos to improve procedure. Companies can have their employees download the app, then when they notice something wrong on-site, they can take a photo of the issue. This picture notifies maintenance, who see the picture and location and can go fix the issue. Once fixed, maintenance close out the work order with another picture, notifying management the job is complete.
- "Crowdfind's Maintenance Focused Facility Management Software". Crowdfind. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "Walk The Floor With Us At TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2013's Startup Alley". TechCrunch. AOL. 30 April 2013.
- "Invest in Crowdfind". republic.co. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "200 Cell Phones, 1 Full Traffic Director's Uniform, And Everything Else At Bonnaroo's Lost And Found". MTV News. Retrieved 2016-01-21.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-06-21. Retrieved 2017-04-28.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Crowdfind". slc.v2.crowdfind.com. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "Crowdfind". campuslife.v2.crowdfind.com. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "Crowdfind's Digital Lost and Found Software - the Online Lost and Found". Crowdfind. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Crowdfind". slc.v2.crowdfind.com. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Software-as-a-Service Company, Crowdfind, Releases A New Photo-Based CMMS Facility Maintenance Software - Press Release - Digital Journal". digitaljournal.com. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "FixIt - Crowdfind's CMMS Work Ticket Management Software". Crowdfind. Retrieved 2018-09-20.