Crowe Horwath International
|Founded||1915 (Horwath & Horwath by Ernest and Edmund Horwath)|
|Headquarters||New York, New York, United States|
|Kevin McGrath, CEO|
Crowe Horwath International is a network of accounting and advisory services firms. Crowe Horwath International is ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks. The network consists of 752 offices with over 33,207 employees in 130 countries.
In 1915, Hungarian immigrants Ernest and Edmund Horwath founded Horwath & Horwath in New York. The original practice focused on the hospitality industry. The practice later expanded to include accounting, audit and tax offerings. In 1960, the umbrella organization Horwath & Horwath International Associates (HHIA) was established. In 1989, the organization shortened its name to Horwath International. Horwath International rebranded in April 2009 as Crowe Horwath International to build awareness as a network of accounting and advisory services firms.
Kevin McGrath, the current CEO of Crowe Horwath International, succeeded former CEO Frank Arford in July 2012.
The International Accounting Bulletin named Crowe Horwath International Advisory Firm of the Year in 2013. Crowe Horwath International was named Advisory Firm of the Year for the second time in October 2015 by International Accounting Bulletin. In 2015, the combined revenue of Crowe Horwath International’s member firms reached $3.5 billion.
Crowe Horwath's headquarters and regional lead offices are located as follows: 
- World Headquarters & Office of the CEO - New York City, United States
- Asia/Pacific Regional - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Americas - San José, Costa Rica
- Europe, Middle East and Africa - London, United Kingdom
- "Horwath International Takes on the Crowe name". Public Accounting Report. April 15, 2009.
- "World Survey". International Accounting Bulletin (557). February 2016.
- Gregory Richards (August 5, 2002). "1990: The other big accounting firm meltdown". Philadelphia Business Journal. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "PTL's Accounting Firm To File For Bankruptcy". News & Record Greensboro. November 19, 1990. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "A Proposal to the Hotel Industry". The Alarm Clock. December 1, 1925.
- "Crowe Horwath International History". Crowe Horwath. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Financial Adviser and Placing Agent" (PDF). Aseana Properties Limited. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Horwath International". Trademarks on Call. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Crowe Adds Horwath to Name". Public Accounting Report. September 15, 2008.
- "Crowe Chizek gets new name". Accounting Today. October 6, 2008.
- Daniel Hood (April 11, 2012). "New Chief Named at Crowe Horwath Int'l". Accounting Today. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Crowe Horwath International and Crowe Horwath Global Risk Consulting named IAB Advisory Firm of the Year". Crowe Horwath. March 21, 2013. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "2015 International Accounting Bulletin awards winners". International Accounting Bulletin. October 2, 2015. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- Michael Cohn (February 5, 2015). "Crowe Horwath International Revenue Grows for Year". Accounting Today. Retrieved January 1, 2017.
- "Crowe Horwath Offices". Crowe Horwath. 21 May 2013.
Seglias, Fernando (2006). Caring Sharing Investing Growing - The Story of Horwath International. Horwath International.
Ferst, Stanley D.; Seif, Juan A. (1984). The History of Horwath & Horwath International, 1956-1983. Horwath & Horwath International.