Crown of Thorns (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crown of thorns in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crown of thorns was worn by Jesus of Nazareth during the Passion.
Crown of Thorns may also refer to:
Biology and Botany
- Crown-of-thorns starfish
- Euphorbia milii (Euphorbiaceae), a species of spurge
- Koeberlinia (Koeberliniaceae), a species of shrub
- Paliurus spina-christi (Rhamnaceae), also known as Christ's Thorn or Jerusalem Thorn
- See also: Gundelia tournefortii (a thistle-like plant)
- Crown of Thorns (band), early 1980s U.S. post-punk band
- Crown of Thorns (album), an album by Rakaa, a member of the Dilated Peoples
- The Crown (band), Swedish death metal band formerly known as Crown of Thorns
- "Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns", a 1990 song by Mother Love Bone
- "Thorn of Crowns", a song by Echo & the Bunnymen from the 1984 album Ocean Rain
- "Crown of Thorns", a song by Social Distortion from the album White Light, White Heat, White Trash
- "Crown of Thorns", a song by Erasure from the album Wild!
- "Crown of Thorns", a song by Black Veil Brides from the album Black Veil Brides (album)
- Crown of Thorns' Church, an Anglican church in Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui
- Crown of Thorns (woodworking), a technique of self-supported interlocking pieces
- "Crown of Thorns" (short story), a short story by Poppy Z. Brite
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crown of Thorns.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.