|Serves||Crownpoint, New Mexico|
|Elevation AMSL||6,696 ft / 2,041 m|
Crownpoint Airport (FAA LID: 0E8) is a public-use airport located three nautical miles (4 mi, 6 km) northwest of the central business district of Crownpoint, in McKinley County, New Mexico, United States.
This is one of six airports owned by the Navajo Nation; the others being Shiprock Airport (5V5) in New Mexico, plus Chinle Airport (E91), Kayenta Airport (0V7), Tuba City Airport (T03) and Window Rock Airport (RQE) in Arizona.
Facilities and aircraft
Crownpoint Airport covers an area of 22 acres (9 ha) at an elevation of 6,696 feet (2,041 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,820 by 60 feet (1,774 x 18 m). For the 12-month period ending April 13, 2011, the airport had 500 aircraft operations, an average of 41 per month: 60% air taxi and 40% general aviation.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 0E8 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 25 August 2011.
- "Navajo Nation, Air Transportation Department". Archived from the original on 28 September 2007. Retrieved 2 March 2007.
- Crownpoint Airport at Navajo Air Transportation Department
- Aerial image as of 9 May 1998 from USGS The National Map
- Resources for this airport: