Croxall is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- John Croxall (born 1946), British biologist.
- Kyle Croxall (born 1988), Canadian ice hockey player and skater.
- Martine Croxall (born 1969), British journalist and television news presenter.
- Samuel Croxall (1690-1752), Anglican churchman, writer and translator.
- Thomas Henry Croxall (fl. 1948-1967), English minister and translator.
- Croxall, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
|This page lists people with the surname Croxall. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|