Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cru or CRU may refer to:
- Civil Resettlement Unit, for repatriated WWII British POWs
- Climatic Research Unit, University of East Anglia, UK
- Cru (group), an American hip hop group
- Cru (album), an album by Seu Jorge
- CRU (EP), an EP by Gnarwolves
- Amsterdam Crusaders, an American football team in the Netherlands
- CRU Group, a business intelligence company
- Cru (Christian organization)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.