Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cruces, the formal plural of crux and a Spanish word for "crosses", may refer to:
|Look up crux or Crux in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cruces, Cuba, a town in Cuba
- Cruces River, a river in Chile
- Río Cruces Bridge, a bridge that crosses Cruces River
- Cruces River (Puerto Rico)
- Cruces - Gurutzeta, a neighbourhood in Barakaldo, Spain
- Gurutzeta/Cruces (Metro Bilbao), metro station in that neighbourhood
- Cruces (peak), highest point of the Sierra de San Vicente, Sistema Central, Spain
- Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
- Vila de Cruces, a town in Galicia, Spain
- Villanueva de las Cruces, a town in Andalusia, Spain
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cruces.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.