From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cruces, a Spanish word that is the near equivalent of the English word "crosses", may refer to:
- Cruces, Cuba, a town in Cuba
- Cruces River, a river in Chile
- Río Cruces Bridge, a bridge that crosses Cruces River
- Cruces River (Puerto Rico)
- Cruces - Gurutzeta, a neighbourhood in Barakaldo, Spain
- Gurutzeta/Cruces (Metro Bilbao), metro station in that neighbourhood
- Cruces (peak), highest point of the Sierra de San Vicente, Sistema Central, Spain
- Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
- Vila de Cruces, a town in Galicia, Spain
- Villanueva de las Cruces, a town in Andalusia, Spain
- Cruce, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cruces.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.