From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crucifix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crucifix is a cross with a representation of Jesus Christ, as used in Christian symbolism.
Crucifix may also refer to:
- Crucifix (Cimabue, Arezzo), a large wooden crucifix dated to c. 1267-71
- Crucifix (Cimabue, Santa Croce), distemper on wood painting dated to c. 1265
- Crucifix (Michelangelo), a 1492 sculpture
- Crucifix (Núñez Delgado), a 1599 sculpture
- Crucifix (band), an American hardcore punk band from Berkeley, California
- The Crucifix, a 1934 film directed by G.B. Samuelson
- Crucifix (horse), a British Thoroughbred race horse
- Crucifix position, a grappling position that involves being perpendicularly behind the opponent
- Iron cross, an extremely difficult gymnastic skill performed on rings (gymnastics)
- Chest fly, a strength training exercise; see Fly (exercise)
- Crucifix neck crank, a grappling hold performed on a mounted opponent; see Spinal lock
- Crucifix Hill, a World War II battle that took place on October 8, 1944 in Haarberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crucifix.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.